8h15: Pick up from Hotel.
8h40: VISIT OCEANOGRAPHIC INSTITUTE
The Institute of Oceanography, which was established in 1923, was one of the first centers for scientific research in Indochina. Visitor will have a chance to visit the Marine Creature Museum. This museum contains more than 80.000 sea and freshwater specimens; as well as living creatures kept in a glass tank.
9:30: THE PONAGA CHAM TOWERS
- These towers were built the Cham civilization between the 7th and 12th century to honor Yang Ino Po Nagar. The local Buddhists of Nha Trang uses this place for prayers and worshipping. A place of interesting architectures along with many stunning colors lights incense.
10:30: THE LONG SON PAGODA
- A pagoda that was founded in the late 19th century then renovated in 1940. Located on Trai Thuy hill it is the largest pagoda in Nha Trang. Every year, ten of thousand of tourists visit the pagoda to see and praise the 79 feet tall white Buddha statue and many other Pagoda architectures.
12h00: Enjoy have Vietnamese lunch. Fish with rice noodle soup, steam rice with grill pork, rice noodle with pork.
13:00 – 15h00: Relax and gain yout health Mud bathing at the Hot Spring Center ( not include ticket )
15:10: Back to Hotel
* Included: Transfer by car, tour guide, lunch, admission fees, 01 bottle of mineral water & insurance.
* Excludes: Person expenses Mud bath fees.
- Should the tour be cancelled within 4 hours prior to scheduled time, a 100% cancellation fee would have to be charged.
Enjoy your wonderful trip!